The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN) establish the legal framework for digital signatures. Electronic signatures carry the same weight and legal effect as traditional paper documents and handwritten signatures.
Articles in this section
- No extra fees with QuickFi®
- What do I do if I changed my phone number?
- How long does it take for equipment vendors to receive payment after I complete a deal with QuickFi®?
- Terms and Conditions
- How can I get help / contact Innovation Finance?
- What is the QuickFi® loan or lease process, after I'm set up in the QuickFi® application?
- Why do I need to provide my driver's license?
- Is QuickFi® secure?
- Can other people in my company use my QuickFi® account?