No - QuickFi® is a mobile application. After completing a transaction in the QuickFi® mobile application; however, you can view your project information on a desktop computer by exporting your transaction data onto a spreadsheet and then emailing it to yourself or others. Access this feature via the "Reporting" section of the QuickFi® application.
Articles in this section
- QuickFi® User Levels
- No extra fees with QuickFi®
- Is QuickFi® secure?
- How long does it take for equipment vendors to receive payment after I complete a deal with QuickFi®?
- Terms and Conditions
- How can I get help / contact Innovation Finance?
- What is the QuickFi® loan or lease process, after I'm set up in the QuickFi® application?
- Why do I need to provide my driver's license?
- Can other people in my company use my QuickFi® account?