Most types of personal property used in business (including most types of business equipment) are eligible for financing through the QuickFi application, including up to 25% software, services and other soft costs. Real estate and permanent fixtures to real estate are not personal property and are therefore not eligible for financing through QuickFi.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for equipment vendors to receive payment after I complete a deal with QuickFi?
- Terms and Conditions
- How can I get help / contact Innovation Finance?
- What is the QuickFi loan or lease process, after I'm set up in the QuickFi application?
- Why do I need to provide my driver's license?
- What is QuickLogin?
- Is QuickFi secure?
- How is QuickLogin more secure than standard login?
- Can other people in my company use my QuickFi account?