Most types of personal property used in business (including most types of business equipment) are eligible for financing through the QuickFi® application, including up to 25% software, services and other soft costs. Real estate and permanent fixtures to real estate are not personal property and are therefore not eligible for financing through QuickFi®.
Articles in this section
- How are QuickFi® interest rates determined?
- QuickFi® User Levels
- No fees with QuickFi®
- Is QuickFi® secure?
- How long does it take for equipment vendors to receive payment after I complete a deal with QuickFi®?
- Terms and Conditions
- How can I get help / contact Innovation Finance?
- What is the QuickFi® loan or lease process, after I'm set up in the QuickFi® application?
- Why do I need to provide my driver's license?