If you would like to export all or any of your past transaction details, Reporting is where you go to do so. You can filter, sort, and export your data onto a spreadsheet, which you can them email to whomever. Access the Reporting section of QuickFi by navigating to the main menu first.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up automatic payments?
- How do I receive billing invoices?
- What does "Add New User" mean?
- What is "Reporting"?
- How can I negotiate a QuickFi contract?
- What if I'd like to structure a project in a different way other than what QuickFi allows?
- Why does it say "Verify" under my invoice?
- How can I delete an invoice I already uploaded?
- How can I add an invoice to QuickFi?
- What does "Get Authorized" mean?