One-time set-up information:
- Your driver's license. Because our system uses facial recognition technology, QuickFi might not be able to confirm your identity if your license photo is outdated.
- The full name, title, E-mail address, and direct-dial phone number of another corporate officer of your company, who will receive an E-mail initiated in QuickFi and will verify that you are authorized to transact business on behalf of your company.
- Any documentation evidencing tax exemptions relevant to the acquisition and financing or leasing of business equipment.
- ACH account and routing numbers for the account that will be used to pay invoices.
- Names, titles, direct dial telephone numbers and work E-mail addresses for any colleagues you wish to give access to QuickFi.
- An equipment invoice (a physical copy or an electronic copy that resides in your mobile phone's camera library or in a cloud folder accessible from your mobile device) reflecting equipment you wish to rent or finance. The QuickFi system works exclusively with invoices. Documents that are not acceptable include: proposals, pricing estimates, project quotes and other similar vendor documents that are not an actual invoice. The invoice should reflect the accurate equipment location "the ship to party", the correct equipment description and the precise, total equipment cost. Finally, any advance deposit (if any) paid to the vendor should be reflected on the face of the invoice.