In order for you to conduct equipment financing for your business, one of your company officials must authorize your identity. Become authorized to use QuickFi by navigating to "Settings" in the main menu and filling out the required information. An email will be sent to your authorizer's email address.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up automatic payments?
- How do I receive billing invoices?
- What does "Add New User" mean?
- What is "Reporting"?
- How can I negotiate a QuickFi contract?
- What if I'd like to structure a project in a different way other than what QuickFi allows?
- Why does it say "Verify" under my invoice?
- How can I delete an invoice I already uploaded?
- How can I add an invoice to QuickFi?
- What does "Get Authorized" mean?