No - your personal account is your own and is connected to your driver's license (your driver's license is how we know you are who you say you are). When you verify your identity, you are legally assuring that any transactions that are financed on your account are done by you.
Articles in this section
- How are QuickFi® interest rates determined?
- QuickFi® User Levels
- No fees with QuickFi®
- Is QuickFi® secure?
- How long does it take for equipment vendors to receive payment after I complete a deal with QuickFi®?
- Terms and Conditions
- How can I get help / contact Innovation Finance?
- What is the QuickFi® loan or lease process, after I'm set up in the QuickFi® application?
- Why do I need to provide my driver's license?