If an invoice reads "Tap to Verify", please select that invoice and confirm that the vendor name and total dollar amount are correct. If the data is incorrect, please edit it by tapping on the fields. After you complete your verification, the invoice should read "Verified". You will not be able to proceed with financing until all desired invoices are verified.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up automatic payments?
- How does my company receive invoices?
- What is "Add Authorized User"?
- What is "Reporting"?
- How can I negotiate a QuickFi® contract?
- What if I'd like to structure a different type of transaction?
- Why does it say "Tap to Verify" next to my invoice?
- How can I delete an invoice I already uploaded?
- How do I add an invoice to QuickFi®?
- What does "Authorization" mean?