User levels allow your company to delegate which QuickFi® users can complete which tasks within QuickFi®.
If your company's QuickFi® account does not have an Admin, anyone from your company can create a user profile and log into QuickFi®. Without an Admin, all users are considered Editors.
Once an Admin is established for your company, all other users will be denied access to QuickFi® until the Admin has assigned levels to them.
Editor level access includes:
- Uploading invoices;
- Submitting financial documents;
- Preparing invoices;
- Queueing financing details for Signers and Admins;
- Modifying billing preferences;
Signer level access includes:
- Editor level access;
- Ability to sign transaction contracts;
- A certificate of incumbency must be signed by a company officer to permit a user to become a Signer. This certificate authorizes that this user is allowed to sign legal contracts.
Admin level access includes:
- Signer level access;
- Ability to approve, decline, and modify the QuickFi user levels of your company's employees;
- A certificate of incumbency must be signed by a company officer to permit a user to become an Admin. This certificate authorizes that this user is allowed to sign legal contracts.